- To participate in the Olefin Academy 2018 it is important that you register yourself. Your correct details are essential for all further materials and conference communications. All fields are mandatory fields. Please note that you have to complete all fields to proceed with the registration.
- Conference Costs
- Please note that the attendance of the Olefin Academy 2018 is free of charge. However, the expenses for transportation, accommodation and any personal additional costs are to be borne by the participants.
- Dress Code
- For the conference and the evening event please dress business casual (business suit, shirt, no tie).
- Conference venue
- Linde Engineering,
82049 Pullach /Germany
Agora Conference Center
- Latest possible time of arrival at the start of the conference
- Please ensure to arrive no later than 08.30h on Monday 16 July at the Agora Conference Center.
- Conference language
- The conference language will be English.
- Simultaneous translation
- Simultaneous translation into Russian will be provided.
- Presentations & papers
- All presentations and papers will be distributed via internet at the end of the conference.
- May I bring my partner
- The Olefin Academy 2018 is a business event.
- Who should attend
The conference is ideal for young engineers and newcomers, in particular, to gain a fundamental understanding of the basics in olefin technology and to build their skills in this field.