- To participate in Ethylene Licensor Conference it is important that you register yourself through the Ethylene Licensor Conference. Your correct details are essential for all further materials and conference communications. All fields are mandatory fields. Please note that you have to complete all fields to proceed with the registration.
- Conference Costs
- Please note that the attendance of Ethylene Licensor Conference is free of charge. However, the expenses for flight, accommodation and any personal additional costs are for the participants.
- Dress Code
- For the conference and the evening events please dress business casual (business suit, shirt, no tie).
- Conference venue
- Linde Engineering,
82049 Pullach /Germany
Agora Conference Center
- Latest possible time of arrival at the start of the conference
- Please ensure to arrive no later than 08.30h on Monday 18 April at the Agora Conference Center.
- Conference language
- The conference language will be English.
- Simultaneous translation
- Simultaneous translation into Russian will be provided.
- Presentations & papers
- All presentations and papers will be distributed via internet before the conference starts. Final documentation will include summaries of discussions and roundtables.
- May I bring my partner
- The Ethylene Licensor Conference is a business event. For day tours and evening events, please sign-up on time if you bring your partner or your family.
- Who should attend
- The conference is ideal for olefins steam cracker operators, technicians, engineers and engineering management in order to provide a comprehensive overview over this important industry.